Dog sitting and chaperoning on your Special Day. Let Pal4Paws look after your dog at your Wedding Ceremony, your Birthday, Anniversary or any other family celebration. I can collect your dog in the morning, walk him (or her!) so they are happy and calm before bringing them to your venue.
A full groom and clip can also be arranged. If you have a costume in mind, or just a simple ribbon or corsage, we can dress your dog too, ready for your big day. During the day, your dog will be cared for, cleaned up after, fed, watered and entertained before, during and after the photo shoot or any other role you have planned, leaving you, your friends and family to enjoy yourselves.
Pal4Paws will even care for your dog in the comfort of their own home on the night of the special day and for the duration of your honeymoon/holiday.
- Collect your dog from your home at an agreed time on the morning of the event
- Walk for half an hour
- Brush and, if appropriate, accessorise your dog
- Transport to your venue Chaperone and entertain at venue
- Comfort breaks, feed and water as required
- Care during photo shoot (or any other role you have planned)
- Home board your dog in the comfort of his own home